[Geysers] Ledge Geyser

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:22:48 PDT 2008

Here is a link<http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s358/iwatchrockpiles/Yellowstone%202008/?action=view&current=DSCF1587.jpg>for
the picture I took of the Ledge area when we were there the first week
of August. Many times while I was in Porcelain Basin the two consecutive
days I saw the vent in the middle of this center mound spraying water to 4-5
feet high. This would have been a week or so after the eruption.

I hope this is in some way useful.

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in
me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who