[Geysers] (no subject)

Paul Guernsey pmguernsey at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 22:08:54 PDT 2008

My wife and I just wanted to thank everyone for helping us to understand the event cycles at fan and mortar a little better, and especially lynn for helping us catch our first eruption of F&M. It is allways nice to know that when we make our yearly trip to the park for the few days, that we can allways find friendly gazers to help us out. Thanks again for all your help on this trip,past trips, and thanks in advance for future trips. You guys are great.
Paul & Cari Guernsey