[Geysers] FW: My Yellowstone videos on Youtube

Bruce Alan Richardson BRichard at uwyo.edu
Wed Aug 6 15:13:18 PDT 2008

Susan Stanton and I were very excited to see our first eruption of Fan
and Mortar at sunset on July 26.  Those who were there might be
interested in Susan's little film of this event.  It's a pretty raw,
rocky thing with the camera reeling and flipping a couple of times, but
you hear the water, see the power and lots of folks being excited, by
this very exciting event.  Thanks to Paul, Tara and others who helped us
novices experience this.

Bruce Richardson
Casper, Wyoming

Fan and Mortar July 26, 2008