[Geysers] Geyser report, July 14-30 (Tara Cross)

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Mon Aug 4 21:22:22 PDT 2008

Tara wrote...

I didn't take specific data, but Botryoidal was erupting about every 4
minutes and A-0 remained active as I have seen it in the past.  Someone had
gotten a 45 minute interval on Logbridge back in June, but I did not see it
in 55 minutes of observation on July 27, so it is either having longer
intervals or more variable intervals.  I didn't notice anything unusual in a
quick trip into the White Creek area.

I just analyzed the data for Logbridge through 4 August (it is posted on the
GOSA website).  The stats for the last month are:

Minimum	0h33m
Median	0h52m
Mean		0h53m
Maximum	1h45m

The intervals are varying on a 3-4 day cycle with daily medians from 45
minutes to about an hour.

Ralph Taylor