[Geysers] Norris

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 17:00:57 PDT 2008

A friend from Gardiner said he hiked Norris on Friday.  He didn't mention any parking lot or snow issues, but then, Gardiner residents aren't usually bother by a bit of snow.

  Karen Low

"stepheneide at cableone.net" <stepheneide at cableone.net> wrote:
  Greetings and Salutations,

I'm a bit work delayed, but I hope to make it to the park by Monday, maybe Sunday.  Has anyone been to Norris to know how easy it is to get around and if there have been any bear issues there?  Hopefully the parking lot is open, but since it took a while to open the Fountain lot I guess it may be best to check that out before hand also.

Thank you for any help and information,

Steve Eide