[Geysers] Name of this feature?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 19:27:44 PDT 2008

In a message dated 4/23/2008 6:12:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dproxima at yahoo.com writes:

I  probably should have sent this sooner, but can someone please identify
this  feature?  It was taken July 10 or 11, 2007.  It is located near/in a  run
off channel coming from Castle.  It is just over the bridge on the  right if
you were coming from Sawmill headed for Castle.  I only saw it  erupt this once
while I was in the park - the water was a bit  muddy.

The telephoto closeup makes it hard, but the described position makes it
rather certain that this is the little feature that showed up something  like 4
or 5 years ago. Most often, it just bubbles, but sometimes it splashed up  to
perhaps 2 feet. It is in the new edition of my book, though I couldn't tell
you my UNNG number offhand.

listings at AOL Autos.