[Geysers] Steamboat Geyser vs. steam pipe explosion

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 23:28:55 PDT 2008

IMO Steamboat seemed less powerful than this steam pipe eruption.  I'm
referring to the most powerful time in the steam phase, in the immediate
aftermath of the transition from water phase.  They're sort of in the same
ballpark, but SteamPipe is more powerful (and bigger) than SteamBoat.

Paul Strasser

  _____