[Geysers] NEW OF Streaming Live Web Cam

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Fri Sep 28 18:54:43 PDT 2007

The new streaming cam seriously rocks. Tonight I had it on for less
than five minutes (first time) and saw Aurum Geyser! Now why can't I
seem to catch Aurum when I am actually visiting the park???

Then Plume, Old Faithful, Plume again (twice) and another Old
Faithful as the camera turned dark. Awesome. I was even able to count
bursts on two of the three Plumes (five each), when Old Faithful's
steam is out of the way. Can't wait for Beehive, Lion and that camera-
shy Giantess.

By the way, no streaming allowed at my work, so I sure hope they keep
the old camera up, too. Also, you can see Grand and Oblong better on
the old cam, wider lens, I think, or a slightly different angle, not
sure which.

Big BIG thanks.
Pat Snyder
Geyser Webcam addict who just found an even better drug. I am doomed.