[Geysers] Geyser info updated on GOSA website

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Tue Sep 25 00:38:25 PDT 2007

I have updated all of the eruption lists, graphs, and the .htm version of
the geyser statistical summary.  I will send the info to Don Might to get
the .pdf (printable) version updated soon.

This is the final weekly update for 2007, and the final update of the
geysers that we do not download over the winter (West Thumb and most of the
Lower Geyser Basin).  I hope to have monthly updates over the winter, and to
get more of the geysers that we monitor covered on the website.

Ralph Taylor