[Geysers] Happy member news

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 12:46:53 PDT 2007

Since the season is winding down (and we're all
looking for books to get
us through the winter, right?), let me share that I
just snagged a very
cute author interview at
http://carolannerhardt.blogspot.com/ about The
Chalice of Life. If we ever get around to the sequel
after the main
(long) series is printed, there's actually a critical
section that takes
place in what would be the Yellowstone of an alternate
earth with a
slightly different history (like if Native and
Europeans could have
sorted out their differences amicably) -- in which the
magical folk help
to reactivate a dormant geyser designed on Waimangu (I
can dream, can't I?)
Karen
www.chaliceoflife.com

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven...
Drape thyself...in the silken