[Geysers] OFVC

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 20:09:33 PDT 2007

In a message dated 9/15/2007 7:12:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Robwitz at webtv.net writes:

I heard  (or read) that the OFVC has a couple wheel chairs that they loan
out.to  guests.  My ladyfriend and I will (finally) be back in the Park
next  August and she cannot walk very far due to her emphysema.  I am
more  than willing to get her around the geyser areas and other features
even  though I am  (will be)84 by next august.  I hate to have to  bring
one with me from Wisconsin.  Hope to hear from someone.   regarding
this..  Haven't been to the Park for ten years.   Thanks!! - A geyser
gazer since 1959 - Bob Witzke  If you would rather  give me the phone
number for the OFVC, that would be great  also!!

The visitor does have wheelchairs available at no charge, the potential
problem being that they are first come first serve and (at least it used to be)
with a time limit. But indeed, for more information, call the OFVC:
(307) 545-2750 or 2751.