[Geysers] Map of Giant Platform

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:57:33 PDT 2007

Since Thomas posted a map of the Giant platform, maybe now is a good time to ask...

As I have been writing my geyser reports on Giant, I have been using the long-winded "Unnamed vent between Bijou & Catfish," because to my knowledge that vent has no name.  Therefore my question is:

1.  Has anyone ever named the little vent between Bijou and Catfish?

2.  If not, can anyone propose a name?  I have been noting it as "B-C Vent" in my own notebook, but I believe we have reached a point where its activity ought to be noted in a more standardized way.

--Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com

From: bkbarger at bresnan.netTo: geysers at lists.wallawalla.eduDate: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:46:46 -0600Subject: [Geysers] Map of Giant Platform

I was told that there were several people that wanted a copy of the Giant Platform.  So here is a copy of one that I found in my notebook from a few years ago.
                                                Thomas Barger