[Geysers] Two things in passing

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Wed Oct 31 08:46:52 PDT 2007

Two items that probably aren't of much importance, but...

The fox that Tara saw is, I'd bet, the same that I saw three or four times during my last week or so in September, each time crossing the road between Firehole Lake Drive and Midway. Must be living around there.

As for the Sunrise Earth program -- here in Arizona it came on at 7am, so I only caught about the last half of it. No doubt it will be repeated sometime. Some nice shots, but frankly I found things like 2 to 3 continuous minutes of Grotto's runoff channel a bit boring.