[Geysers] Sunrise Earth showing Yellowstone Geysers

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Tue Oct 30 16:23:39 PDT 2007

Doing a web search I came over an upcoming program that might be good.
Animal Planet has a Sunrise Earth show on Yellowstone Geysers at 8:00 am
Eastern tomorrow (Oct 31) and I think it's at 8am Pacific time too.  The
show was also on this morning which I missed and the listings indicate there
was one on Geysir earlier this week which I missed too.  Sounds like a
regular trip to YNP.missed one geyser, missed another geyser...

I have no idea what it will be like but it could be good.  The Animal Planet
web site shows a lot Sunrise Earth shows in National Park locations
nationwide in case you are wondering what a park other than Yellowstone
might look like :-)

Go F&M!

Graham.