[Geysers] Streaming Webcam?

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 10:21:27 PDT 2007

Mary Beth had a previous post about it, but I was told
when I called
that they were still tinkering with it and it hadn't
been officially
released to the public (as in "Wherever did you get
that URL?" quoth the
ranger). But, really, I feel like a kid that got
approached by the
schoolyard dope pusher and given free samples of the
good stuff, then
had my supply cut off. I need my fix!!!! Giant would
have looked so cool.
Karen Webb

Moose, Allan E. wrote:
> Does anyone know the status of the streaming webcam?
Has it's URL changed, or has it been shut down until
the spring? Or did everyone get tired of it ;) ?

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven...
Drape thyself...in the silken