[Geysers] Update on Sam Martinez

THERESA MARTINEZ t_martinez at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 13 06:19:00 PDT 2007

    Anyone wishing to send a card to sam should send it to Sam Martinez, P.O. Box 5323, Helena, MT  59604.  They want him to go to a skilled nursing facility for a month, then back to Benefis West, so sending it to our PO Box will make certain it goes to someplace it wn't habe to be forwarded from.
    I don't know whether the report Suzanne sent said Sam would be coming back to Helena for a while.  Unfortunately none of the facilities in Helena would take Sam, so he will go to a skilled nursing facility in Great Falls for a month before returning to rehab for about 5 weeks.  After that, it will depend on the level of care required.
    I drive up to Great Falls twice a week.  Joe, our son has scout activities 3 evenings, which leaves me one evening and one weekend day to do all theohter work.
    Thank you for the good wishes and prayers.  There are still a lot of hard decisions ahead, so keep up the prayers, please.

Sincerely,
Theresa