[Geysers] Giant chart October 5

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:09:34 PDT 2007

In Kitt Barger's weekend report for Sep 28-29 she reported that Dave DeWitt saw Giant erupt at approximately 2345 on the 28th on a marathon recovery, Mastiff ~2340.

--Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com

From: TSBryan at aol.comDate: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:37:22 -0400To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.eduSubject: [Geysers] Giant chart October 5

I sort of saw that steam cloud and wondered... and, I think two things:
1. I think I didn't post a revised chart as of the September 22-23 overnight eruption.
2. I think there was no eruption between September 23 and October 5. And this being the case, a chart is attached.