[Geysers] Can't Get To The Streaming Webcam

GARY EINSTEIN greinstein at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 29 21:08:52 PST 2007

Try opening windows media player, file, open url, &
paste the mms://etc in.

I use Mozilla seamonkey, and it opens windows media
player automatically with the above bookmark

If you are having trouble, e-mail me direct and I will
try to help

Gary Einstein

mms://a293.l2717654292.c27176.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/293/27176/v0001/reflector: