[Geysers] web cam operation

Derek Brice kentish_contractor at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 23:23:40 PST 2007

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
From: Greg W
To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 5:16 PM
Subject: [Geysers] web cam operation

    Is there any lore/or discussion concerning the little vent to the right of OF when it erupts? I never know it even existed untill the video cam service came along.
   Greg Walljasper

Hi Greg
I have discussed this by email with Bruce Jenson. We both believe it is
a small side vent of Old Faithfull. I noticed it ages ago on the "original" still
webcam that was located in a window of the old visitor centre. It does
appear to play at the same times as Old Faithfull, and doesn't seem to be
mentioned in any publication. I wonder if Mr Scott Bryan can shed any
light on this.

Regards
Derek Brice