[Geysers] Giant 11.25.07 0151 wc

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 01:42:59 PST 2007

Hello.
Tara  Cross and I were chatting online and we had the webcam up
because the basin was nicely visible due to the full moon, and we
caught Giant starting at 0151 wc with  visible possible Mastiff steam
at 0150 wc. Tara, by the way, was in Kona, Hawaii, at the time, and I
was home in Portland, Oregon. Gotta love the Internet.

Here are two versions of the snaps, one Photoshopped for clarity and
one original shot from the cam.
Enjoy.
GO GIANT!!!!!
Pat Snyder