[Geysers] Very odd eruption on geyser hill Nov 19

SCOTT BRYAN tsbryan_380 at msn.com
Tue Nov 20 12:50:07 PST 2007

Could it be Teakettle Spring?

Scott
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Strasser<mailto:upperbasin at comcast.net>
  To: 'geyser observation reports'<mailto:geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu>
  Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 3:39 PM
  Subject: [Geysers] Very odd eruption on geyser hill Nov 19

  This afternoon while at work I happened to turn on the streaming webcam and
  "something" was erupting on geyser hill.  Unfortunately, my pressing of the
  print screen button didn't work for whatever reason, although it did a few
  moments later.  The attached photo shows where the eruption was located - to
  the left (onscreen) of Giantess, but very close to the level of Giantess's
  pool.  It was wide, splashy, and (appox) 6-10 feet high.

  My first reaction was Vault, but I'd have to look at a map and check the
  lines of sight.  Anyone else catch it?

  Paul Strasser