[Geysers] Very odd eruption on geyser hill Nov 19

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 17:09:54 PST 2007

You know, I've been seeing this intermittently for the
past few days
also. Wondered if it was an aberrant boil on Giantess,
then wondered if
it was just Pump, and now that someone else has
noticed it, I'm really
confused. Glad to see someone else noted it, though,
and that I'm not
just hallucinating. Parallax and the 2-D nature of
both cams does make
it a little confusing, but to me it looked too far to
the left in the
shot to be Vault (but I didn't think Teakettle ever
actually did anything).
Karen Webb

Paul Strasser wrote:
> This afternoon while at work I happened to turn on
the streaming webcam and
> "something" was erupting on geyser hill.
Unfortunately, my pressing of the
> print screen button didn't work for whatever reason,
although it did a few
> moments later.  The attached photo shows where the
eruption was located - to
> the left (onscreen) of Giantess, but very close to
the level of Giantess's
> pool.  It was wide, splashy, and (appox) 6-10 feet
high.

> My first reaction was Vault, but I'd have to look at
a map and check the

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven...
Drape thyself...in the silken