[Geysers] Very odd eruption on geyser hill Nov 19

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Mon Nov 19 15:39:25 PST 2007

This afternoon while at work I happened to turn on the streaming webcam and
"something" was erupting on geyser hill.  Unfortunately, my pressing of the
print screen button didn't work for whatever reason, although it did a few
moments later.  The attached photo shows where the eruption was located - to
the left (onscreen) of Giantess, but very close to the level of Giantess's
pool.  It was wide, splashy, and (appox) 6-10 feet high.

My first reaction was Vault, but I'd have to look at a map and check the
lines of sight.  Anyone else catch it?

Paul Strasser