[Geysers] FW: Geyser Report 11-9-07 (Keller)

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Mon Nov 12 08:01:03 PST 2007

Mike Keller wrote:

 > At Black Sand Basin, there was a small geyser to the east of Green Spring
erupting every 5-9 minutes, reaching 2 feet, with durations of about 90
seconds.  I don't recall seeing this feature active earlier this summer, but
it might have been.

Dick Powell and I noted that geyser in eruption on several occasions while
we were cleaning at Black Sand Basin over the summer.  It was active at
least intermittently all summer long.

Ralph Taylor