[Geysers] Thermal Inventory Online

Cynthia Barwin rfbarwin at charter.net
Sun Nov 11 09:39:09 PST 2007

What a wonderful resource - sooo many great views of features we don't
usually get to see for ourselves.  One very noticable omission is the Giant
Platform.  The Giant Group on the thermal map currently consists of the
Grotto area and Riverside; with the section from Variable Spring to Oblong
missing.  I was looking forward to seeing what was posted for Purple Pools
and the area behind Giant's cone.  I'll definitely 'stay tuned'.

Cynthia Barwin