[Geysers] Giant 3/4/07

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 20:39:27 PST 2007

Giant erupted yesterday afternoon.  It was ie at 1345  Nancy Olsen was down there for a lot of it, and came back to the Snowlodge excited because it was the first Giant eruption she's seen.  Carolyn Loren was down there for nearly all of it, but I thought I'd go ahead and post the news here, because she doesn't get online on her days off, but I imagine she'll add more details tomorrow.

  Karen Low