[Geysers] Geyser report June 23

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 14:34:33 PDT 2007

I was on tour the last two days and then in for only a short time today,
coming out to do things before returning to the Nez Perce cabin for a potluck
this evening.

Yesterday at roughly 1230, Beehive erupted for an interval a little less
than 2 days. There was no Indicator until after Beehive had started.

Today, Grotto was in marathon, continuing from yesterday. As of 1000, the
duration was apparently up to about 16 hours.

I don't know the nighttime Grand, but it must have been before 0100. This
morning it erupted at 0908 (T1Q).

Heinrich caught Castle with a minor (d~4m) at 0109. The major didn't start
until 0931, so as we've been seeing relatively short minor durations are
producing rather long minor intervals.

Geyser Hill took care of itself quickly this morning: Plume 0715, Plate
0718, Depression 0726, and Aurum 0727. During that span, Lion was having weak,
series-ending puffs.

Great Fountain was 0957 (P=0). White Dome was 1001 and 1102, and I _think_
that was a closed interval.

I was hoping to wait out Fountain, which had erupted at 0703. It has
recently been in the 5 to 7 hour range, but I departed at about 1330,  and it still
had not erupted as I dropped down the hill at Nez Perce.