[Geysers] Giant eruptions

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 20:17:53 PDT 2007

In a message dated 6/10/2007 6:14:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
karlori at yahoo.com writes:

I know  it hadn't gone since August 2005, but had
anyone spent any time at F&M  in May to see what it was
up to?  I was thinking about asking that  question a
week ago(just to know if it was in garbage mode or had
some  semblence of order to its cycles... or if it was
even having  cycles...).  Of course the geyser beat me
to it.  I'm not  bitter.  But if anyone did spend a few
hours there in between Giant  eruptions, I'd be
interested in hearing about your observations.

I looked repeatedly, and my opinion was that it was (nearly) always in
garbage mode. "Nearly" but not quite always, as there were two or three times  when
dampness showed that Bottom Vent had discharged water toward the river...
Note that garbage is what I saw on June 7 and what was reported to me  today.