[Geysers] Moderator Comment: Recent List Problems

Laurie Brown lauriebr at netw.com
Fri Jun 8 15:32:38 PDT 2007

> Regrettably, it appears that we now have a gap in the archives from 4
> June until today.  I'll be thinking about a possible solution.  >
 Carlton Cross
> Moderator

Carlton, is it simply a problem of not having the messages from those days?
If so, they could be dug out of our deleted messages bins and resent to the
list, thus putting them in, albeit with a slightly odd date on them. Since
most posts about geyser activities have dates within the message itself,
that shouldn't be a huge problem.

Laurie Brown, Dark Phoenix, hasn't dumped her deleted folder in months..
lauriebr at netw.com