[Geysers] Beehive 2 Jun

Kevin & Sherri Leany ksleany at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 09:26:29 PDT 2007

Didn't notice any mention of Beehive yesterday, and from Heinrich's blog, it sounds like there may not have been gazers in the area.  I was observing the webcam at that time and noticed a big steam cloud out of what appeared to be Beehive about 5 minutes before start, so I started watching it closely.  Indicator did start, but it was small and short, possibly only about 5 minutes at the most.  I was not sure it was indicator until Beehive erupted.  The first eruption on the cam was on the 14:22.38 frame.  A great eruption with gray background clouds

Kevin Leany
ksleany at cos.net