[Geysers] Geyser report June 1

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 16:50:54 PDT 2007

Another van tour tomorrow. A day off today, but I didn't see a whole lot  and
won't list scattered times.

In the UGB:

Depression was seen at 0744.

The only consecutive Plumes I got were at 0823 and 0908.

At approximately 1200, Carolyn radioed that Beehive's bubblers were just
turning on. Interesting, as they'd been full-on at about 0830. Did Beehive erupt
during the morning when nobody was looking? Possible!

Aurum was seen from afar at 1321. Those eruptions are getting BIG.

Castle was 0306E major.

Uncertain was late steam ie at 0825. Penta was steam phase ie at  1246.

Grand was 0603 and then 1256 (G1Q).

Finally for the UGB, Bijou was splashing a little at 0910 and was strongly
jetting around noon, so Giant appears to have had a fairly rapid recovery from
yesterday's eruption.

In the LGB:

Fountain was 0648ie and 1401.

Great Fountain was at 1032. Yesterday it was also at 1032, and it was 1100
the day before.

Never did see any full eruption by Gemini.

Got White Dome at 0958, 1041 and 1112.

Labial's East Satellite had a brief few splashes at 1443, then started a
full eruption at 1454, duration abouot 12 1/2 minutes with initial splashes to
perhaps 4 feet. It was not joined by the West Satellite, which only steamed
heavily.

A horrible bison jam between Madison and 7 Mile, trip from Madison to West
1h 25m.