[Geysers] FAN & MORTAR 14 July 2007 at 1845VR

jensjday2 at aol.com jensjday2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 02:33:17 PDT 2007

A geyser gazer reported a solo eruption of Mortar (both upper and lower) to 50 feet for several minutes at 20:00 7-14-07. After discussion we think there may have been a time mix up and it should of been 1800. This would of been an appropriate time for a Mortar solo rather than an hour after the end of a full eruption.

Unfortunately when I downloaded the recorders there had been a battery and thermister failure and it was impossible to know what happened.

Jens Day