[Geysers] Fountain-area report 7/7,7/9,7/12

Kurtis Hoppe kurtisrodriguez at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 06:50:20 PDT 2007

I was able to watch my brother's video, and despite being absent from the park for a few years and possibly rusty in geyser identification, I'm pretty sure that these eruptions came from the right hand portion of a pool in front of Deep Blue.  After reading Scott's descriptions of K12 and K13, I would have to say it was K13.  The eruption seemed to be more "fan-like" in nature without many vertical jets.  However,  this is only going by the two descriptions in Scott's post.

Kurt Hoppe