[Geysers] Giant/Lion webcam

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 20:47:40 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/13/2007 5:00:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
EnBBailey at aol.com writes:

That seems like a pretty short interval to me.  Maybe time is just  going so
fast it just seems like I heard about an eruption just the  other day.  With
time going this fast, we'll be back at Yellowstone  before we know it!

I guess it hasn't been stated: this interval was 6d 11h 25m, which is a  bit
shorter than the previous three(?) intervals and therefore (probably)  right
about average for this season.

Our best to all our gazer friends.  We hope Scott has found  some place cool
in Arizona to hang out!

Not bad. 100 degrees today. But bear in mind that other than when I've  been
in Yellowstone, I've lived in deserts continuously since 1974. So I  _can_
take desert heat.