[Geysers] Shoshone Geyser Basin

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:24:42 PDT 2007

   Note that the externally visible version of this URL is:

(http://emp.byui.edu/otts/recreation/YNP/Shoshone_Geyser_Basin.html).

   There are a number of people on this listserv who know Shoshone a lot
better than I do, so I'll only name the ones I'm sure about:

Feature 2: Impenetrable Spring
Feature 4: Taurus Spring
Feature 7: Black Sulfur Spouter
Feature 8: Soap Kettle Geyser
Little Giant: correct
"Geyser Cone": Union Geyser (two cones visible--the smaller one is hard to
pick out in foreground right of center; the third is behind the large one)
"Union Geyser": Minute Man Geyser

David Schwarz