[Geysers] What is this geyser?

snorkology at sysmatrix.net snorkology at sysmatrix.net
Tue Jul 3 01:04:31 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I found this photo on E-Bay, and it was labeled as Great Fountain Geyser.
I've not been close to the vent of Great Fountain, but even so I don't
think this is what it looks like. This looks more like Fountain's crater.
What do you think? I'm having trouble reconciling the background landscape
with the Fountain-like crater. Perhaps a photo taken from an unusual
angle, I dunno.

                      Grover Schrayer