[Geysers] Geyser in the Kaleidoscope area

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 24 20:34:13 PST 2007

The geyser in this photograph is #12.  It is the largest geyser I have seen
in the Kaleidoscope area, with a couple of eruptions in the early 1990's
easily reaching 140+ feet.  I have found reports of it erupting in 1973,
1979, 1981, and 1982.  I first saw it active in 1991, and it has been active
on and off over the past 15 years.

MK