[Geysers] Bryan mystery 15

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 24 19:40:33 PST 2007

White Geyser-Myriad Group

-----Original Message-----
From: geysers-bounces at wwc.edu [mailto:geysers-bounces at wwc.edu] On Behalf Of
TSBryan at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:02 AM
To: geysers at wwc.edu
Subject: [Geysers] Bryan mystery 15

Several people guessed that my Bryan mystery 12 was Solitary Geyser -- wrong
-- and only one person got it right. Really thoguht about, the date of the
photo (August 1986) was a bit of a hint. Bryan mystery 12 shows Cauliflower
Geyser.

Now try Bryan mystery 15. This is a geyser that every one of you has seen,
probably many, many times. And which you largely ignore. This photo taken in
July 1983, from off trail when park policies were somewhat different and
when it is possible that I was in uniform.