[Geysers] Monteith Picture 1

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 20:18:15 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/24/2007 6:41:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dmonteit at icehouse.net writes:

I'll try  again.

Here's a new geyser picture that may or may not be  easy.

Dave

Methinks it's because of recent postings regarding a Yellowstone geyser  with
the same name -- my rather certain guess, Monteith Picture 1 shows Sapphire
Geyser, at Orakei Korako, New Zealand. (Oh, yeah, been there.) Thanks. It's a
better photo than I was able to get on our very rainy day.