[Geysers] Plume fill

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:59:53 PST 2007

A guide and his group saw Plume fill quickly around the time it was expected to erupt (~1255, we saw eruptions at 1007 and 1131), but the water level sat at about 12 inches below the top, for at least 10 minutes.  I'm not sure if the fill has been seen before...

Also at 1000 Beehive's indicator was empty, bubblers going; near 1300 the indicator had sitting water, the bubblers were still active.  It hasn't been seen in the last few days, and the snow was not icy on the nearby boardwalk this morning.

Carolyn at Old Faithful