[Geysers] Geyser in the Kaleidoscope area

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 06:55:16 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/21/2007 6:15:14 PM Mountain Standard Time,
snorkology at sysmatrix.net writes:

This is  a geyser I saw in 1981 on a visit to the Kaleidoscope area as  a
volunteer.At the time we called it an auxiliary vent of Deep Blue  Geyser,
which was descriptive of the location more than anything else. It  reminded
me of a smaller version of Grand, in the way the jets of water  whizzed
upwards in sharp needles. I'm not sure if anyone has seen it erupt  since,
so I was wondering if Mike Keller or anyone else has seen it, and  were the
eruptions we saw the first anyone noticed, and if not, is this a  named
feature?

Lots of holes out there, but if I judge the angle correctly, Grover's  geyser
next to Deep Blue might well be either #12 or #13.