[Geysers] More on the Pool

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 15:03:55 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/20/2007 9:02:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jochapple at earthlink.net writes:

Dave and  all,

Your picture of OFI with parking lot and Beehive in the foreground
reminds me of something I've always wondered. Why was that handy
pedestrian bridge removed? Wouldn't it be great to be able to get up to
Geyser Hill from the VC or the Inn without going around OFG? Has the
NPS ever considered putting a small bridge back somewhere in that  area?

Janet

I have a question about this as well.  When was that bridge  removed?

Becky