[Geysers] *SPAM?* Washburn Hot Springs .....

Wayne Simister - SISNA 2007 wsimister at sisna.com
Wed Jan 17 12:22:06 PST 2007

My brother, Roger, used Google earth to simulate the shot from Mt.
Washburn and overlay the trails and points of interest.  Thanks, Roger!

This seems to pretty well verify that, indeed, that steam is coming from
the Washburn Hot Springs group.  Maybe because we've had the Mt.
Washburn web cam working during this winter is the reason we've noticed
this for the first time?

Wayne Simister