[Geysers] Mystery Geyser

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Thu Jan 4 09:29:14 PST 2007

Tetons it is, I caught Beehive lurking around and blowing off steam at about
noon on 3 Sept 06.  Old Faithful was blowing in the background (doubleit).
Someone submitted the web cam shot of that same doubleit to the Geyser group a
few weeks back.  The original Beehive photo is attached and I use it for my
Computer Background picture.
   Enjoy it now until next May, I'll be back in the park.
Gary Henderson