[Geysers] Mystery photo 3

Mike Newcomb mnewcomb at xmission.com
Tue Jan 2 19:43:26 PST 2007

Artesia Geyser?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TSBryan at aol.com
  To: geysers at wwc.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:36 AM
  Subject: [Geysers] Mystery photo 3

  1. As for Gary Henderson's mystery, my guess nis the magic of Photoshop.

  2. My mystery photo #2 was indeed Round Geyser.

  3. So here is mystery photo 3, picture taken in August 1985.

  To explain these photo (there likely will be more to come)... here in Tucson I found a place that will scan slides to CD for $1.25 each. I have, of course, a great many slides and some are beginning to show signs of age (especially some from the early 1970s, that are getting a bit of a reddish cast [no surprise after all the places they've been]). So I'm having some of the better and rarer shots done, and I'll share. I suppose I ought to be adding copyright notices, but the pictures certainly are mine.