[Geysers] Mystery photo 3

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 06:36:26 PST 2007

1. As for Gary Henderson's mystery, my guess nis the magic of  Photoshop.

2. My mystery photo #2 was indeed Round Geyser.

3. So here is mystery photo 3, picture taken in August 1985.

To explain these photo (there likely will be more to come)... here in  Tucson
I found a place that will scan slides to CD for $1.25 each. I have, of
course, a great many slides and some are beginning to show signs of age
(especially some from the early 1970s, that are getting a bit of a reddish cast  [no
surprise after all the places they've been]). So I'm having some of the  better
and rarer shots done, and I'll share. I suppose I ought to be adding  copyright
notices, but the pictures certainly are mine.