[Geysers] Geyser Report for 2/16 - 18/07 (Kitt Barger)

barger barger at tritel.net
Thu Feb 22 15:27:44 PST 2007

Scott - I wrote down the dates and times that Carolyn had on a paper from Jens Day.
      (2006)
(Date)   (Time)
10-27     1835
11-06     1935
11-14     0440
11-19     1610
11-26     1750
12-03     0810
12-13     0500
12-23     1940
     (2007)
1-03       0215
1-11       0950
1-16       1335
1-23       1030
2-01       0800
2-12       0510
I am sure thankful for Jens and his monitoring of Giant.  I just wish I knew when this last eruption was.  Patiently waiting.  Kitt