[Geysers] Bryan mystery 14

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 19 17:42:10 PST 2007

I'm sorry Scott, maybe you posted the wrong photo, but the feature in this
photo is Jet Geyser, taken from the boardwalk looking southeast, towards the
parking lot and Great Fountain.  The trees in the background and the larger
ridge visible in the upper left center of the picture are identical to the
Lower Geyser Basin.  The runoff channel is consistent with Jet from the
boardwalk, and the play from the main vent and 3 other vents is consistent
with normal play from Jet Geyser.  Add to this the wash berm to the back
(south) in this photo is identical to Jet's, and I know this because I have
been out there dozens of times cleaning trash out of it.

MK