[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geysers 11 and 13 solved - and new # 14 and 15

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Thu Feb 15 18:45:15 PST 2007

Well Steve got it right.  #11 is Bead in the LGB, taken from near Pink Cone.
I told you that you had all seen it!

He also got #13 correct too, I love the steam cloud that Oblong puts up in
the morning.

Here are two more that are not too obvious.  As I have run out of Mystery
Geyser pictures I will just have to go to the park and get some more.  Be
back here on the 26th.

Go Giant!

Graham.