[Geysers] OFVC

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:57:16 PST 2007

It's not the best picture, but you may want to see what the old visitor center looks like these days.  They're just starting on one of the warming huts.

A new scaled-down design of the new center is circulating.  It has an auditorium, our desk (with some geyser view), bookstore and exhibit space downstairs; offices, meeting room and "research library" upstairs.  Restrooms would be accessible after-hours.  I think the design will be in the draft stage for some time to come.  Thanks to Scott Bryan for asking.

Carolyn at Old Faithful
Get connected - Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now.
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview